- 05.13.13 APA Launches Mobile Builder Tips
Publication series for construction professionals now optimized for faster viewing from tablets and smartphones.
- 05.02.13 2012 APA Safety and Health Award Winners Announced
Program honors manufacturers for safety strides in the structural panel and engineered wood industry.
- 04.23.13 APA Releases 2013 Market Outlook
Growth in wood production, including a 17 percent boost in I-joist manufacturing, expected as economy and housing continue to improve.
- 04.02.13 U.S. Forest Service, APA Announce Winners of the Carbon Challenge Design Competition
$20,000 in prizes awarded in contest challenging building designers to consider the environmental impact of building materials for homes in Providence and Baltimore.
- 05.13.13 Builder Tips: Cut Callbacks with Proper Spacing Includes spacing recommendations for APA Rated Sheathing, APA Rated Sturd-I-Floor, and APA 303 Siding. Updated May 2013. Now view on mobile devices. Go to: www.apawood.org/buildertips.
- 05.13.13 Builder Tips: APA Panels for Soffit Applications Recommended panels and spans for open and closed soffits. Updated May 2013. Now view on mobile devices. Go to: www.apawood.org/buildertips.
- 05.13.13 Builder Tips: Steps to Construct a Solid, Squeak-Free Floor System Describes how to prevent floor complaints and callbacks with proper floor sheathing installation. Updated May 2013. Now view on mobile devices. Go to: www.apawood.org/buildertips.
View 400+ APA publications online.Sign up for
APA Publication Updates
CODES AND STANDARDS
APA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop national consensus standards for engineered wood products.
Featured APA Sites
Connecting building & design professionals with technical information & recommendations.
More than 250 free CAD details for wood-frame construction. Detalles ahora disponibles en español.
Non-construction applications of engineered wood panels.
The online resource for learning about engineered wood.
Answers to your questions about engineered wood products and systems. Call 253-620-7400 or contact us online.
Assisting designers, specifiers, builders and APA members throughout North America. Contact your local representative.