- 02.25.14 2014 International Wood Composites Symposium to be Held in Seattle
48th IWCS presented by Washington State University in collaboration with APA.
- 02.04.14 ICC and APA Team to Publish Guide to IECC-Compliant Wood Walls
IECC Compliance Options for Wood-Frame Wall Assemblies now available as a free PDF download.
- 01.27.14 APA to Discuss Advanced Framing at 2014 International Builders' Show
Discussion will focus on techniques for efficient, cost-effective framing practices featured in APA's Advanced Framing Construction Guide.
- 12.16.13 Incoming APA President Offers Engineered Wood Outlook for 2014
Ed Elias discusses how APA and the engineered wood industry viewed 2013 and what to expect in 2014.
- 12.11.13 Advanced Framing Featured in New APA Video
Video highlights cost-effective solution for builders trying to balance energy and structural code requirements.
- 01.14.14 IECC Compliance Options for Wood-Frame Wall Assemblies Describes how energy performance is measured in exterior wood wall assemblies and how to improve wall thermal performance to meet energy code requirements. Published jointly by the International Code Council (ICC) and APA. Issued January 2014.
- 01.13.14 APA Publication Catalog This index of publications produced by APA provides a complete list of APA Design & Construction Guides, Product & Grade Guides, Builder Tips, Case Studies, Technical Notes, Research Reports, and Industrial publications. Revised January 2014.
- 11.08.13 PRI-400 Performance Standard for APA EWS I-Joists (Limit States Design) Performance criteria, qualification requirements & quality assurance info for APA Performance Rated I-Joists, Limit States Design in accordance with the National Building Code of Canada.Only available as a downloadable pdf file. Revised Nov. 2013
View 400+ APA publications online.Sign up for
APA Publication Updates
CODES AND STANDARDS
APA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop national consensus standards for engineered wood products.
Featured APA Sites
Connecting building & design professionals with technical information & recommendations.
More than 250 free CAD details for wood-frame construction. Detalles ahora disponibles en español.
Non-construction applications of engineered wood panels.
The online resource for learning about engineered wood.
Answers to your questions about engineered wood products and systems. Call 253-620-7400 or contact us online.
Assisting designers, specifiers, builders and APA members throughout North America. Contact your local representative.