Sourcing Glulam Products
Engineered wood products distributors typically carry a full line of glulam and provide prompt shipment to local dealers and contractors.
Glulam is inventoried in widths of 3-1/8", 3-1/2", 5-1/8", 5-1/2", 6-3/4", and 8-3/4", and available in depths from 6" to 24". Local distributors inventory beams in lengths up to 66 feet.
Stock beams are cut to specified length and delivered with the framing package. In addition to stock beams, the glulam industry can supply virtually any size of shape of glulam member for custom design applications. Custom orders are routinely supplied in two to three weeks from one of the service-oriented APA EWS certified mills. More complicated shapes, such as curved beams and arches, can require considerably longer lead times to manufacture
For a detailed listing of glulam manufacturers and the products they sell, please refer to the directory at right.
- Product Guide: Glulam
- PDF 4.0MB
Product Manufacturers (Glulam)
- Anthony Forest Products Company
- Architectures Toubois
- Arizona Structural Laminators, LLC
- Art Massif Structure De Bois Inc.
- Boise Cascade LLC
- Calvert Company, Incorporated
- Diversified Wood Resources, LLC, dba American Laminators/Duco Lam
- FraserWood Industries Ltd.
- Goodlam, Division of Goodfellow Inc.
- Gruen-Wald Engineered Laminates, Inc.
- Mississippi Laminators, Incorporated
- Nordic Engineered Wood
- QB Corporation
- Riddle Laminators Incorporated
- Shelton Lam and Deck
- Stark Truss Company, Inc.
- Structurlam Products LP
- TECOLAM Inc.
- The G.R. Plume Company
- Western Archrib
- Western Structures, Inc.