A complete guide to preparing specifications for using structural glued laminated timber for bending members such as purlins, beams or girders or for axially loaded members such as columns or truss chords will be found in the Glulam Product Guide, listed in the right column of this page.
General Specification Topics
- Materials, Manufacture and Quality Assurance
- End-Use application
- Design Values
- Lamination Combination Number
- Appearance Classification
- Laminating Adhesives
- Camber (when applicable)
- Preservative Treatment (when applicable)
- Fire Resistance (when applicable)
- Protective Sealers and Finishes
- Certificates (when applicable)
- Protection for Shipment
- Product Guide: Glulam
- PDF 4.0MB
Product Manufacturers (Glulam)
- Anthony Forest Products Company
- Architectures Toubois
- Arizona Structural Laminators, LLC
- Art Massif Structure De Bois Inc.
- Boise Cascade LLC
- Calvert Company, Incorporated
- Diversified Wood Resources, LLC, dba American Laminators/Duco Lam
- FraserWood Industries Ltd.
- Goodlam, Division of Goodfellow Inc.
- Gruen-Wald Engineered Laminates, Inc.
- Mississippi Laminators, Incorporated
- Nordic Engineered Wood
- QB Corporation
- Riddle Laminators Incorporated
- Shelton Lam and Deck
- Stark Truss Company, Inc.
- Structurlam Products LP
- TECOLAM Inc.
- The G.R. Plume Company
- Western Archrib
- Western Structures, Inc.