Following is a list of upcoming industry-related events.
WoodWorks Seminars & Events
WoodWorks provides free technical support as well as education and resources related to the design of non-residential and multi-family wood buildings. The following upcoming seminars, tradeshows and other live events are provided by WoodWorks. For complete event information, visit WoodWorks.org.WoodWorks Seminar: Multi-Story Wood-Frame Structures: How to Build Bigger and Taller
- August 6, 2014—Charlotte, NC
- August 12, 2014—Madison, WI
- August 13, 2014—Atlanta, GA
- August 14, 2014—Everett, WA
- September 9, 2014—San Diego, CA
- September 11, 2014—Sacramento, CA
- September 17, 2014—Raleigh, NC
- September 23, 2014—Minneapolis, MN
- September 25, 2014—Seattle, WA
Looking for design assistance? Contact an APA Field Services Representative.
For more than seventy years, APA - The Engineered Wood Association has focused on helping the industry create structural wood products of exceptional strength, versatility and reliability. Combining the research efforts of scientists at APA’s 42,000-square-foot Research Center with the knowledge gained from decades of field work, and cooperation with our member manufacturers, APA promotes new solutions and improved processes that benefit the entire industry. For more information: