The Leading Resource for Information about Engineered Wood Products
APA offers a comprehensive set of services and tools for architects, engineers, building designers, code officials and others specifying and using engineered wood products and building systems. If you’re looking for detailed product information, training material, or technical assistance, tap into APA’s extensive knowledge and resources:
www.APAwood.org -- APA’s primary website is your link to in-depth design and building support, including a library of nearly 500 publications available for free instant PDF download or hard-copy purchase. Visit www.apawood.org/publications to download publications.
APA Field Services – APA representatives are available in many major U.S. cities and Canada to provide product support and recommendations. Field Services also presents seminars and appears at industry trade shows to discuss engineered wood products and building systems. Visit the APA Upcoming Events for event information.
Additional APA Resources
- APACAD - More than 200 free CAD details for wood-frame construction. Download details in DWG, DWF, DXF and PDF format. Visit www.apacad.org.
- Build a Better Home – Construction details, tips and videos that advise how to prevent moisture intrusion in residential construction. Visit www.buildabetterhome.org.
- Performance Panels - Technical data, product information and other resources specific to industrial applications of engineered wood panels. Visit www.performancepanels.com.
- Performance Walls – Advanced framing reccomendations and resources to help designers, builders, engineers and code officials better understand, design, build and enforce code-required wall bracing systems. Visit www.performancewalls.org.
- Wood University -- Online educational portal features free courses about engineered wood products and applications. An approved CEU provider of AIA and AIBD. Visit www.wooduniversity.org.
- APA Product Reports App -- The free APA Product Reports App provides quick mobile access to APA product reports on Apple and Android devices. Download from the iTunes App Store for iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch®, and for Android from the Google Play Store and Amazon's Appstore for Android.
These are just a few of APA's many services and resources. Learn more by browsing the menu to your left. If you have any questions, please contact us.
About APAFor over seventy years, APA-The Engineered Wood Association has focused on helping the industry create structural wood products of exceptional strength, versatility and reliability. Combining the research efforts of scientists at APA’s 42,000 square-foot research center with the knowledge gained from decades of field work, and cooperation with our member manufacturers, APA promotes new solutions and improved processes that benefit the entire industry. Learn more about APA.
For more than seventy years, APA - The Engineered Wood Association has focused on helping the industry create structural wood products of exceptional strength, versatility and reliability. Combining the research efforts of scientists at APA’s 42,000-square-foot Research Center with the knowledge gained from decades of field work, and cooperation with our member manufacturers, APA promotes new solutions and improved processes that benefit the entire industry. For more information: