Following is a list of upcoming industry-related events.
WoodWorks Seminars & Events
WoodWorks provides free technical support as well as education and resources related to the design of non-residential and multi-family wood buildings. The following upcoming seminars, tradeshows and other live events are provided by WoodWorks. For complete event information, visit WoodWorks.org.WoodWorks Seminar: Multi-Story Wood-Frame Structures: How to Build Bigger and Taller
- July 22, 2014—Tacoma, WA
- August 6, 2014—Charlotte, NC
- August 12, 2014—Madison, WI
- August 13, 2014—Atlanta, GA
- August 14, 2014—Everett, WA
- September 9, 2014—San Diego, CA
- September 11, 2014—Sacramento, CA
- September 17, 2014—Raleigh, NC
- September 23, 2014—Minneapolis, MN
- September 25, 2014—Seattle, WA
Looking for design assistance? Contact an APA Field Services Representative.
Learn More About APA Member Products
Get the latest information on APA member products, locate a member manufacturer near you, and download publications from the products section of apawood.org.