Designers Circle is an APA technical program geared toward providing building and design professionals with timely technical information and recommendations.
JOIN TODAY if you are interested in the exchange of information and ideas for architects, engineers, building officials, members of the academic/research community, and manufacturing experts involved with engineered wood products. See the left-hand column for the list of categories available to members.
Subscription is FREE and easy – just complete the online registration form.
Already signed up? Enter your user name and password in the login area in the right column.
APA Designers Circle Benefits
Complete the online registration and receive the following FREE benefits:
Access to the program's website – a one-stop resource center where designers come for links to wood frame design information. Includes:
- Industry News
- Industry Calendar of Events
- Engineered Wood Products information and resource links
- Wood framed construction information and resource links
- Current building code activity that impacts wood framed construction
- Educational Opportunities and Resources
- Green Topics
- Monthly newsletter – Short features include: Publication updates, latest industry and product news, seminar dates and locations. Links highlighting different sections of the program website.
- Direct link to APA’s Product Support Help Desk.
- Exchange of wood frame design information and ideas with other design professionals.