- 11.21.13 APA Board of Trustees Elects New Officers
Two APA staff members elected to serve as Association Treasurer and Corporate Secretary.
- 11.19.13 APA and EWTA Members Gather in California for 2013 Annual Meeting
Nearly 400 attend three-day event in "Surf City APA”
- 10.25.13 New APA Video Addresses Panel Spacing
APA’s Bob Clark demonstrates a simple technique for preventing panel buckling with proper spacing.
- 09.30.13 Tolko Plywood Mills to Join APA
Tolko OSB mills have received "invaluable" support from APA.
- 08.28.13 AWC/CWC Publish Environmental Product Declarations
Six total EPDs for North American wood products are now available.
- 10.31.13 ANSI 405-2013: Standard for Adhesives for Use in Structural Glued Laminated Timber This Standard provides minimum requirements to evaluate adhesives for use in structural glued laminated timber. ANSI 405-2013, approved October 3, 2013, is a revision of ANSI 405-2008. Only available as a downloadable PDF. Revised October 2013.
- 10.25.13 Data File: Substitution of Glulam Beams for Steel or Solid-Sawn Lumber Substitution tables for sawn lumber or steel beams provide information on how to select equivalent glulam beams for preliminary designs. Available only as a downloadable pdf. Revised October 2013.
- 09.16.13 Hurricane Shutter Designs Collection of five designs. Includes recommendations for a variety of window and door openings in masonry and wood-frame buildings. See Form T460 for considerations for Florida. Updated September 2013. Available only as a downloadable pdf.
View 400+ APA publications online.Sign up for
APA Publication Updates
CODES AND STANDARDS
APA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop national consensus standards for engineered wood products.
Featured APA Sites
Connecting building & design professionals with technical information & recommendations.
More than 250 free CAD details for wood-frame construction. Detalles ahora disponibles en español.
Non-construction applications of engineered wood panels.
The online resource for learning about engineered wood.
Answers to your questions about engineered wood products and systems. Call 253-620-7400 or contact us online.
Assisting designers, specifiers, builders and APA members throughout North America. Contact your local representative.