APA is a great place to work and grow. As a matter of fact, the average length of service for an APA employee is 16 years! APA employees are the key to developing and maintaining successful partnerships with our members.
At APA, we value education, experience, creativity, innovation, responsibility, and a true sense of customer service. When considering applicants for career opportunities, we look for these attributes. We employ scientists, engineers, technicians, marketing specialists and quality auditors familiar with engineered wood systems. We also employ individuals with management, administrative and operational backgrounds.
Many of our employees work at our Tacoma, WA headquarters. Career opportunities are occasionally available at major metropolitan areas throughout the United States and Canada.
We value diversity among our employees and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
APA employees are rewarded with competitive compensation and benefit plans. We offer:
- Major medical, dental and vision plans for employee and eligible family members
- Group life, AD&D and long-term disability plans
- Long-term care insurance for employee and eligible family members
- 401(k) retirement plan with generous employer contributions
- Paid vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Health and wellness programs and reimbursement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flex time
- Family and medical leave
Current Job Openings
Click on the position title to open a PDF file with a description of the position.