Need assistance? APA has you covered.
APA has been in the structural engineered wood business for nearly 90 years, and we know engineered wood better than just about anyone. So when you need assistance with a product, application, project or technical issue, we’ve got answers. Some of our most popular resources include:
- FAQs—Browse the most commonly asked questions about engineered wood products, specification, applications, how to interpret the APA trademark and more. GO >
- Resource Library—An extensive collection of technical information for architects, builders, code officials, engineers, specifiers and others in the trade. GO >
- Builder Tips—These address common issues in construction and framing and cover proper storage and installation. GO >
- Help Desk—Staffed by specialists who have the knowledge to address a diverse range of inquires related to engineered wood, the APA Product Support Help Desk answers questions pertaining to the specification and application of engineered wood products and systems. CONTACT >
- Educational Opportunities—APA offers many training tools to the public:
- Webinars—Access a large library of on-demand webinars, many of them offering AIA or ICC credit. GO >
- Wood University—Take self-paced courses on engineered wood basics and connection design, with AIA and AIBD credits available.
- Regional Representatives—Local APA Engineered Wood Specialists conduct live trainings and consultations for construction professionals. CONTACT >