Concrete Form Panels

Panels manufactured for multiple reuse as concrete forms

Virtually any "Exterior" rated APA panel can be used for concrete formwork because all such panels are manufactured with moisture resistant adhesive. For concrete forming, the plywood industry produces a special product called Plyform®, which is recommended for most general forming uses. The term is proprietary and may be applied only to specific products which bear the trademark of APA – The Engineered Wood Association. All Plyform panels have Exterior bond classification, made with C or better veneer and moisture resistant adhesive.

Overlaid panels, including “Medium Density Overlay” (MDO) and “High Density Overlay” (HDO) may be manufactured for concrete form use and, if so, are designated “Concrete Form” on their trademark.

For more information on concrete form panels, visit